Rebekah Sullivan began her legal career serving low-income victims of domestic violence through a legal services office in northeastern Ohio. She served as a law clerk to Justice Robert D. Rucker on the Indiana Supreme Court in 2008–2009.
Ms. Sullivan is admitted in the Supreme Court of the United States, the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Ohio (inactive). She focuses her practice on civil protection orders, divorces, spousal support, child custody, child support, prenuptial agreements, assisted reproduction, and other issues related to family law.
In addition to litigation, Ms. Sullivan works with domestic clients to find solutions through mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
A former WPSL player, Ms. Sullivan is a fan of the United States Women’s National Team.
Admitted to practice
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2012
- Maryland, 2011
- District of Columbia, 2009
- Ohio, 2008 (inactive)
- Washington University in Saint Louis, J.D., 2007
- Goshen College, B.A., 2004
- Law Clerk to Justice Robert D. Rucker, Indiana Supreme Court, 2008–2009
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Named a Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2017
- Named a Top Divorce Lawyers Rising Star by Bethesda Magazine in 2017.
Serving family law clients in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area Kuder, Smollar, Friedman & Mihalik, PC provides comprehensive family law services to clients in the District of Columbia, Prince George’s and Montgomery counties in Maryland, and Fairfax, Arlington and Alexandria counties in Virginia. Call us today at (202) 331-7522 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys to discuss your concerns.