Caitlyn E. Yuschak
Prior to joining Kuder, Smollar, Friedman & Mihalik, PC, Caitlyn Yuschak served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Anthony C. Epstein, of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.
While attending law school, Ms. Yuschak was an active member of the Catholic University Law Review, Students for Public Interest Law, and Street Law organizations. Ms. Yuschak was also a student attorney in the Families and the Law Clinic where she represented a client through litigation to obtain a civil protection order. At graduation, Ms. Yuschak received The Law School Alumni Association Award for her academic excellence and dedication to the law school community and a Certificate in Family Law Concentration.
Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia, 2016
- Maryland, 2015
- The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law, J.D.,Cum Laude, 2015
- Elon University, B.A., Cum Laude, 2011
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Anthony C. Epstein, Superior Court of the District of Columbia, 2015-2016